Features & Amenities
Features & Amenities
FEATURESResidence Features and Details
- RICH MATERIALS OF WHITE OAK, LIMESTONE, MARBLE, AND QUARTZ THROUGHOUT
- TWO STYLISH FINISH PALETTES AVAILABLE
- WIDE PLANK, ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORS
- LARGE, WOOD ARCHITECTURAL WINDOWS AND DOORS THROUGHOUT
- GAS FIREPLACES WITH IN SELECT HOMES
- SUB-ZERO AND WOLF APPLIANCES
- SPA-INSPIRED MASTER BATHS WITH FREESTANDING SOAKING TUBS
- POLISHED-CHROME FITTINGS AND HARDWARE
- PRIVATE OUTDOOR TERRACES
AMENITIESProperty Amenities and Services
- On-Site Concierge With Luxury Building Management
- Resident Clubhouse With Private Entertaining Area
- Courtyards Between Building With Green Spaces, Fountains, And Fire pit Areas
- Private And Secure underground parking garage
- Secured Access into Residential Buildings
- Walking distance to Stonebriar Country Club
- Stonebriar Country Club social membership for residents
A Dream Team Collaboration Between the Area’s Best.
The Associates, a brokerage by Robert Elliott, is a firm with comprehensive knowledge and insight of the luxury real estate industry.
Stillwater Capital is a fully integrated, private real estate company with expertise in sourcing, underwriting, developing, acquiring, and managing a vast spectrum of real estate products.
Stocker Hoesterey Montenegro Architects, PLLC, is a Dallas-based boutique Architecture and Interior Design studio founded in 2005 by our principals David Stocker, Mark Hoesterey, and Enrique Montenegro. We believe creating a beautiful design with purpose requires two things: passion and time.
CANDY’S DIRT – REAL ESTATE DISH
Perfectly situated close to everything you need.
The Corvalla is located at 5270 Town and Country Blvd. Frisco, Texas 75034
Request More Information
Learn more about The Corvalla.
Click the image below to view each floor plan.
View a video tour of The Corvalla in Frisco.
Click an image below to view each photo.
Tour The Corvalla
Interact below to start the virtual tour:
5270 Town and Country Blvd • Frisco, Texas 75034
214.762.3476 • Sign up for Updates
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services